A delightful corkscrew-shaped pasta, Barilla Cellentani is as fun to look at as it is to eat. With its tubular center and ridged surface, Cellentani is perfect for a hearty pasta meal, capturing every drop of your favorite sauce and trapping vegetables, meat or fish in every delicious forkful. Barilla Cellentani is also a favorite for cold pasta salads and casseroles.
Its sturdy shape makes it strong enough to partner with chunky vegetables or beans, while its rich, nutty flavor comes through in every bite.
The twists and spirals of cellentani allow it to embrace both refined and simple sauces. Cellentani is a perfect choice for a pasta salad, or paired with light tomato sauces (with or without finely diced vegetables), dairy-based sauces, or oil-based sauces.
01. Bring 4 - 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add salt to taste.
02. Add contents of package to boiling water. Stir gently.
03. Return to a boil. For authentic "al dente" pasta, boil uncovered, stirring occasionally for 11 minutes. For more tender pasta, boil an additional 1 minute.
04. Remove from heat. Drain well.
05. Serve immediately with your favorite Barilla sauce.
Cellentani with Prosciutto, Asparagus, Tomatoes and Asiago Cheese creata daGarbia