Linguine Fini, a thinner version of Linguine ("fini" means "fine" in Italian), are graceful strands of golden pasta that can stand up to all of your favorite pasta partners, from smooth, oil-based sauces to seafood specialties.
In Italy's Liguria region, locals dine on Linguine Fini matched with the famous summery basil-based sauce Pesto alla Genovese, a Ligurian specialty that's become a world favorite. Barilla Linguine Fini lends the perfect combination of texture, elegance, and taste to your pasta dishes, from the simplest to the most refined.
Linguine is best known paired with traditional pesto. Other perfect matches include tomato, oil-based, or fish-based sauces.
01. Bring 4 - 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add salt to taste.
02. Add contents of package to boiling water. Stir gently.
03. Return to a boil. For authentic "al dente" pasta, boil uncovered, stirring occasionally for 9 minutes. For more tender pasta, boil an additional 1 minute.
04. Remove from heat. Drain well.
05. Serve immediately with your favorite Barilla sauce.