Spaghetti Rigati, or "ridged spaghetti", is an innovation created for pasta lovers across America, inspired by its globally adored cousin, Spaghetti.
The delicate grooves from each strand of Spaghetti, end to end, help to capture more flavor from your favorite dishes with every mouthwatering bite.
Everybody’s favorite, Spaghetti pairs well with just about any kind of sauce. Try spaghetti with simple tomato sauce, with or without meat or vegetables (medium-size chunks work well) or try it with fish-based sauces, oil-based sauces, or carbonara.
01. Bring 4 - 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add salt to taste.
02. Add contents of package to boiling water. Stir gently.
03. Return to a boil. For authentic "al dente" pasta, boil uncovered, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. For more tender pasta, boil an additional 1 minute.
04. Remove from heat. Drain well.
05. Serve immediately with your favorite Barilla sauce.
To prepare half package: Use 3 quarts of water. Cook according to directions above.