With Thin Spaghetti, Barilla presents its world-beloved traditional Spaghetti recipe in a thinner version. This slight change in thickness highlights its delicate, nutty flavor.
Barilla Thin Spaghetti, also known as Spaghettini, is often paired with spicy sauces that are typical of Southern Italy.
Slightly thicker than Angel Hair, but still refined and delicate, Thin Spaghetti is often used with seafood-based sauces (like tuna) or oil-based sauces. Try Thin Spaghetti with simple, light tomato sauces, broths, consommés, and soups, or light dairy sauces like parsley crème.
01. Bring 4 - 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add salt to taste.
02. Add contents of package to boiling water. Stir gently.
03. Return to a boil. For authentic "al dente" pasta, boil uncovered, stirring occasionally for 6 minutes. For more tender pasta, boil an additional 1 minute.
04. Remove from heat. Drain well.
05. Serve immediately with your favorite Barilla sauce.
Spaghettini with Arugula and Walnut Pesto creata daAcademia Barilla