A colorful version of a pasta salad favorite, Tri-Color Rotini means "colorful twists" and are two-inch lengths of thick screw-like pasta from Northern Italy. The shape was inspired by children, since they are fun to eat and pair well with a wide variety of sauces.
The twists of Tri-Color Rotini allow it to hold more sauce, and may be enjoyed in your favorite pasta salad dishes or paired with tasty tomato-based sauces.
01. Bring 4 - 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add salt to taste.
02. Add contents of package to boiling water. Stir gently.
03. Return to a boil. For authentic "al dente" pasta, boil uncovered, stirring occasionally for 8 minutes. For more tender pasta, boil an additional 1 minute.
04. Remove from heat. Drain well.
05. Serve immediately with your favorite Barilla sauce.