BARILLA Three Cheese Tortellini with Prosciutto and Wild Mushrooms
Didn't you find all the ingredients? Would you like to experiment with variations?
Look at the table and replace the original ingredient with the alternative one. Pay attention to the quantities which could be different.
*mixed mushrooms, **bacon
2. Meanwhile sauté the onion in olive oil until translucent, about four minutes
3. ADD mushrooms and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until lightly browned
4. ADD the prosciutto and render for 1 minute then add the cream
5. SEASON with salt and black pepper
6. COOK the tortellini according to the package directions, drain and toss with sauce
7. STIR in Parmigiano cheese and parsley before serving