Bavette with Lobsterdi Academia Barilla
Didn't you find all the ingredients? Would you like to experiment with variations?
Look at the table and replace the original ingredient with the alternative one. Pay attention to the quantities which could be different.
|ORIGINAL INGREDIENT||ALTERNATIVE INGREDIENT||QUANTITY|
2. Raise the heat and add lobsters (cut in half lengthwise)
3. Sauté for a couple of minutes, splash with wine and allow to evaporate
4. Lower the heat and season with salt and pepper
5. Cut tomatoes in half and add
6. Finish cooking for 2 -3 additional minutes
7. Remove flesh from the lobster shells, cut into large pieces and return to the sauce
8. Discard shells
9. In the meantime, boil pasta in plenty of salted water for a couple of minutes less than package directions
10. Drain and toss with the prepared sauce
11. Sprinkle with the remaining oil and serve immediately