Cavatelli, Arugula and Potatoesdi Academia Barilla
Didn't you find all the ingredients? Would you like to experiment with variations?
Look at the table and replace the original ingredient with the alternative one. Pay attention to the quantities which could be different.
|ORIGINAL INGREDIENT||ALTERNATIVE INGREDIENT||QUANTITY|
|Cavatelli||Medium shells||14 ounces|
2. When the oil is hot, add the peeled and thinly sliced garlic and cook slowly so that the garlic browns only slightly
3. Add the tomatoes and basil and cook over low heat for about twenty minutes
4. Season with salt and pepper
5. Meanwhile, peel the potatoes and chop into pieces about 1 inch on a side
6. Cook for about 15 minutes or until soft enough to pierce with a fork, then add the washed arugula
7. When the water returns to a boil, add the cavatelli and cook for the time indicated on the package
8. Drain the pasta, potatoes and arugula, dress with the tomato sauce and serve hot
9. Fusilli can be substituted for the cavatelli