Gennaro's Spaghetti Recipedi Academia Barilla
Didn't you find all the ingredients? Would you like to experiment with variations?
Look at the table and replace the original ingredient with the alternative one. Pay attention to the quantities which could be different.
|ORIGINAL INGREDIENT||ALTERNATIVE INGREDIENT||QUANTITY|
|Salt Packed anchovies||Anchovies in olive oil||4|
2. Heat half the oil in a pan over medium heat and sauté remaining peeled garlic cloves
3. After one minute, add crumbled bread and fry until crumbs are crunchy and garlic is golden
4. Rinse, bone and chop anchovies
5. Heat remaining oil in anothr pan over medium heat and sauté anchovies and oregano for 2 minutes
6. In the meantime, boil pasta in plenty of salted water according to package directions
7. Drain and quickly toss with the prepared anchovy sauce, garnish with crunchy breadcrumbs and torn basil leaves
8. Serve immediately