Lamb Cacciatoradi Academia Barilla
Didn't you find all the ingredients? Would you like to experiment with variations?
Look at the table and replace the original ingredient with the alternative one. Pay attention to the quantities which could be different.
|ORIGINAL INGREDIENT||ALTERNATIVE INGREDIENT||QUANTITY|
|anchovy paste||Anchovies in olive oil||4|
2. Add 1 tablespoon of anchovy paste and chopped chili pepper (according to personal taste)
3. Thin the mixture with ½ cup vinegar and ½ cup white wine, mixed together
4. Cut the lamb into pieces, and carefully rinse and dry it
5. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat and brown the meat evenly
6. For ¾ of the indicated cooking time (about 50-55 minutes), cover and cook over low heat
7. Add the sauce prepared as above and continue cooking, uncovered