Mezze Maniche with Seafooddi Academia Barilla
Didn't you find all the ingredients? Would you like to experiment with variations?
Look at the table and replace the original ingredient with the alternative one. Pay attention to the quantities which could be different.
|ORIGINAL INGREDIENT||ALTERNATIVE INGREDIENT||QUANTITY|
|mezze maniche||mezzi rigatoni||1 box|
2. Discard innards
3. Remove beaks located in the middle of the tentacles and eyes
4. Cut into very thin strips
5. Wash mussels and clams very carefully under running water to remove any impurities
6. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and sauté peeled garlic, hot red pepper and parsley (all chopped) until garlic is golden
7. Add tomato paste diluted with 1 tablespoon of warm water and cook for a couple of minutes
8. Stir in baby calamari and cuttlefish and, after 2 minutes, add peeled shrimp tails, mussels and clams
9. Lightly season with salt and cook, covered, until mussels and clams open
10. Boil pasta in plenty of salted water according to package directions
11. Drain and toss with the sauce
12. Mix well and serve immediately