Mezze Penne with Anchoviesdi Academia Barilla
Didn't you find all the ingredients? Would you like to experiment with variations?
Look at the table and replace the original ingredient with the alternative one. Pay attention to the quantities which could be different.
|ORIGINAL INGREDIENT||ALTERNATIVE INGREDIENT||QUANTITY|
|Salt Packed anchovies||Anchovies in olive oil||1 ounce|
2. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat
3. Add peeled garlic and hot pepper
4. Discard garlic as soon as it browns
5. Add mashed anchovies, followed by crushed tomatoes
6. Cook for about 8 minutes, seasoning with salt if necessary
7. Meanwhile, boil pasta in a large pot of salted water according to package directions
8. Drain, reserving some cooking water, and toss with prepared sauce
9. Add chopped parsley and a few tablespoons of pasta cooking water, if necessary
10. Serve immediately