Neapolitan Pasta Saladdi Academia Barilla
Didn't you find all the ingredients? Would you like to experiment with variations?
Look at the table and replace the original ingredient with the alternative one. Pay attention to the quantities which could be different.
|ORIGINAL INGREDIENT||ALTERNATIVE INGREDIENT||QUANTITY|
|Salt Packed anchovies||Anchovies in olive oil||2|
2. Drain, transfer to a large ovenproof baking dish and toss with one tablespoon of olive oil
3. Set aside, stirring occasionally to help it to cool
4. Meanwhile, drain and thinly slice the mozzarella
5. Rinse, clean, bone and coarsely chop the anchovies
6. Rinse and quarter the tomatoes
7. Transfer the pasta to a large bowl
8. Add anchovies, tomatoes and mozzarella, season with salt and pepper to taste and mix well, adding a drizzle of olive oil and torn basil leaves