Penne Rigate in Eolian Saucedi Academia Barilla
Didn't you find all the ingredients? Would you like to experiment with variations?
Look at the table and replace the original ingredient with the alternative one. Pay attention to the quantities which could be different.
|ORIGINAL INGREDIENT||ALTERNATIVE INGREDIENT||QUANTITY|
|Chili powder||Chili flakes||1 pinch|
2. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and sauté peeled garlic until golden
3. Discard it and add chopped olives and capers
4. Fry for 2 minutes
5. Wash, peel, seed tomatoes and chop coarsely
6. Add to the pan and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally
7. Stir in oregano, torn basil leaves and a pinch of chili pepper
8. Season with salt to taste
9. Boil pasta in plenty of salted water according to package directions
10. Drain and toss with the prepared sauce and the remaining oil
11. Serve immediately
12. This easy-to-make, delicious sauce, named after the islands off the Sicilian coast, may also be prepared just with garlic and drained oil-packed tuna and no tomatoes