Pipe Rigate with Artichokes and Bacondi Academia Barilla
Didn't you find all the ingredients? Would you like to experiment with variations?
Look at the table and replace the original ingredient with the alternative one. Pay attention to the quantities which could be different.
|ORIGINAL INGREDIENT||ALTERNATIVE INGREDIENT||QUANTITY|
|Pipe Rigate||Medium Shells||1 box|
2. Discard the choke
3. Cut into sticks and set aside in water and lemon juice to prevent discoloration
4. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan over medium heat and sauté peeled garlic, crushed with a knife, and drained artichokes
5. Cook for 5 or 6 minutes, stirring occasionally
6. Season with salt, remove artichokes from the pan and set aside in a bowl
7. In the same pan, sauté diced bacon, stirring occasionally, and season with salt and pepper
8. Return artichokes to the pan and cook for 2 or 3 minutes
9. Boil pasta in plenty of salted water according to package directions
10. Drain and sauté with the prepared sauce
11. Stir in cheese and butter, combine and serve warm