Rigatoni with Amatriciana saucedi Academia Barilla
Didn't you find all the ingredients? Would you like to experiment with variations?
Look at the table and replace the original ingredient with the alternative one. Pay attention to the quantities which could be different.
|ORIGINAL INGREDIENT||ALTERNATIVE INGREDIENT||QUANTITY|
|Guanciale (pork jowls)||Pancetta||7 ounces|
2. Peel, seed and chop the tomatoes
3. Cut the guanciale into slices and then into thin strips
4. Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat, add the guanciale and cook until browned
5. Peel and chop the garlic and add it to the guanciale
6. After letting it brown for a few seconds add the tomatoes, pepper, roughly torn basil, salt and pepper and cook for 10 minutes
7. Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pot of salted boiling water for the time indicated on the package
8. Drain the pasta and dress with the prepared sauce
9. Garnish with the Pecorino Romano cheese and serve