Roman-style Pasta with Chickpea Soupdi Academia Barilla
Didn't you find all the ingredients? Would you like to experiment with variations?
Look at the table and replace the original ingredient with the alternative one. Pay attention to the quantities which could be different.
|ORIGINAL INGREDIENT||ALTERNATIVE INGREDIENT||QUANTITY|
|Salt Packed anchovies||Anchovies in olive oil||2|
2. Drain and boil in salted water with a sprig of rosemary for 1 1/2 hours
3. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat
4. Sauté peeled, chopped garlic until golden
5. A dd washed, boned and chopped anchovies
6. Sauté until anchovies dissolve, then add tomato purée with 2 or 3 tablespoons of chickpea cooking water
7. Cook for 10 minutes, stir in chickpeas with their cooking water and discard sprig of rosemary
8. Bring soup to a boil, add pasta and cook according to package directions
9. The soup should be rather thick
10. Serve with freshly ground black pepper