Semolina Gnocchi with Broccolidi Academia Barilla
Didn't you find all the ingredients? Would you like to experiment with variations?
Look at the table and replace the original ingredient with the alternative one. Pay attention to the quantities which could be different.
|ORIGINAL INGREDIENT||ALTERNATIVE INGREDIENT||QUANTITY|
|Pecorino with peppercorns||Pecorino Romano||2/3 cups|
2. Rinse under running water
3. Trim the stalks so the florets are all more or less the same size
4. Boil the florets in a pot of salted water, adding a pinch of baking soda if desired so the broccoli retains its color
5. Boil for 4 or 5 minutes, or until a knife can easily pierce the thickest part of the stem
6. Drain, rinse briefly with cold water to stop the cooking process and set aside
7. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat
8. Add peeled, chopped garlic and the broccoletti
9. Season with salt and sauté for 2 minutes, then remove from heat
10. Meanwhile, boil the pasta in a large pot of salted water according to package directions
11. Drain and toss with the broccoletti mixture
12. Garnish with the three grated cheeses and serve