Spaghetti alla Puttanescadi Academia Barilla
Didn't you find all the ingredients? Would you like to experiment with variations?
Look at the table and replace the original ingredient with the alternative one. Pay attention to the quantities which could be different.
|ORIGINAL INGREDIENT||ALTERNATIVE INGREDIENT||QUANTITY|
|Salt Packed anchovies||Anchovies in olive oil||4|
2. Blanch tomatoes for 2 minutes, plunge in ice water to cool, and peel
3. In a pan over medium-low heat, melt butter in oil
4. Add peeled, minced garlic, coarsely chopped capers (after rinsing under running water to remove salt) and anchovies (rinsed and mashed in a mortar with pestle or finely chopped)
5. When the garlic has browned and the anchovies have dissolved, add pitted, halved olives and peeled, seeded, thinly sliced tomatoes
6. Cook over high heat for 2 minutes, stirring frequently
7. Season with salt and remove from heat
8. Meanwhile, boil spaghetti in a large pot of salted water according to package directions
9. Drain and toss with the prepared sauce
10. Sprinkle with parsley and serve immediately