Stuffed Peppersdi Academia Barilla
Didn't you find all the ingredients? Would you like to experiment with variations?
Look at the table and replace the original ingredient with the alternative one. Pay attention to the quantities which could be different.
|ORIGINAL INGREDIENT||ALTERNATIVE INGREDIENT||QUANTITY|
|Salt Packed anchovies||Anchovies in olive oil||3|
2. Cook in a 180°C oven for about 30 minutes
3. Place them on a work surface, peel, stem, seed them and remove all membrane
4. Cut them in 1 1/2-inch large strips
5. For the filling, cube the cheese, crumble the tuna, chop the anchovies with parsley and sage, slice the basil leaves and combine in a bowl
6. Toss with vinegar, eggs (2 whole eggs + 1 yolk), oregano, parmesan, tomato sauce (with a teaspoon of sugar), ricotta and breadcrumbs
7. Mix well
8. Place one tablespoon of filling over each pepper slice and roll up
9. Arrange the stuffed peppers in a baking dish, add a bit of oil and water on the bottom and cook in a preheated 400°F oven for about 15 minutes
10. Serve hot or warm