Swordfish Brochettesdi Academia Barilla
Didn't you find all the ingredients? Would you like to experiment with variations?
Look at the table and replace the original ingredient with the alternative one. Pay attention to the quantities which could be different.
|ORIGINAL INGREDIENT||ALTERNATIVE INGREDIENT||QUANTITY|
2. Season breadcrumbs with salt, pepper and one teaspoon of chopped parsley
3. Combine three quarters of this mixture with capers, grated Caciocavallo and oil
4. Spoon on the fish slices
5. Roll up the fish and arrange on a skewer alternating with onion sections
6. Coat with oil and dip in the remaining breadcrumbs
7. Grill (over a charcoal fire, if possible), turning once, or roast in a very hot (400-425° F) oven for a few minutes
8. Serve hot