Trastevere-style linguinedi Academia Barilla
Didn't you find all the ingredients? Would you like to experiment with variations?
Look at the table and replace the original ingredient with the alternative one. Pay attention to the quantities which could be different.
|ORIGINAL INGREDIENT||ALTERNATIVE INGREDIENT||QUANTITY|
|Salt Packed anchovies||Anchovies in olive oil||2|
2. Carefully clean the mushrooms by cutting off the root end of the stem and brushing the surface with a damp cloth
3. Cut the mushrooms into thin, even slices
4. Blanch the tomatoes in boiling water for 20 seconds, peel, seed and chop
5. Heat half the oil in a pan over medium heat and add one clove of garlic, which must be removed as soon as it browns
6. Add the mushrooms, season with salt and pepper and cook over high heat
7. In another pan over medium heat, heat the remaining oil and add the second clove of garlic, which must also be removed as soon as it browns
8. Add 2 washed, boned and chopped anchovies, and as soon as they brown add the seeded and chopped tomatoes
9. Cook until the sauce is thick and smooth, about 15 minutes, Cut up the tuna on a cutting board, season it with a little salt and a generous sprinkling of pepper, add it to the sauce and cook for another 4-5 minutes
10. Then add the mushrooms to the sauce
11. Meanwhile, cook the bavette in a large pot of salted boiling water for the time indicated on the package
12. Drain the pasta, dress with the sauce and serve