Trenette with Pesto (Pasta with Pesto)di Academia Barilla
Didn't you find all the ingredients? Would you like to experiment with variations?
Look at the table and replace the original ingredient with the alternative one. Pay attention to the quantities which could be different.
|ORIGINAL INGREDIENT||ALTERNATIVE INGREDIENT||QUANTITY|
2. Add oil in a steady stream while crushing with the pestle until a smooth pesto sauce is obtained
3. Pesto can also be made in a blender: do not overprocess and use quick pulses, so that the pesto does not heat up
4. Pour pesto in a bowl and combine with half the grated Parmigiano and Pecorino cheeses
5. Dice the potato and cut the green beans into pieces
6. Boil the trenette, diced potato and green beans in plenty of salted water for about 10 minutes
7. Drain, combine with pesto and a few tablespoons of cooking water and serve immediately with the remaining grated Parmigiano