Vicenza-style Baccalàdi Academia Barilla
Didn't you find all the ingredients? Would you like to experiment with variations?
Look at the table and replace the original ingredient with the alternative one. Pay attention to the quantities which could be different.
|ORIGINAL INGREDIENT||ALTERNATIVE INGREDIENT||QUANTITY|
|Salt Packed anchovies||Anchovies in olive oil||1 ounce|
2. Carefully remove the spine and bones
3. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat and brown the onion with a pinch of salt
4. Lower the heat and add the anchovies, crumbled in small pieces, and the chopped parsley
5. Cut the stockfish into pieces, dredge in flour and sprinkle with grated cheese
6. Pour the milk into the pan and add the stockfish
7. Simmer without mixing over low heat
8. Cover with more milk, if necessary
9. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper and finish cooking