Why Choose Barilla?
- Number 1 in Italy with a history spanning back to 1877
- Made with 100% high quality durum wheat
- Barilla Australia's Executive Chef Andrea Tranchero has over 30 years experience in the industry and can provide:
- Professional support and Italian menu consultation
- Food cost and technical support
- Tailor made Food Service staff training, held in the Barilla commercial kitchen in Annandale, Sydney
More Information About Barilla Food Service
Pasta Do's and Don'ts
Some quick tips to keep in mind while cooking Barilla pasta.
Don't Add Oil
Every Minute Counts
Not All Pasta Is The Same
Meet Our Chef!
Executive Chef, Barilla Australia
Fluent in five languages and having worked in Italy, America, France, China, and Japan, Barilla's Executive Chef, Andrea Tranchero, brings with him invaluable experience from the global stage. Lured into the culinary world at an early age, and with his career now spanning over 25 years, Andrea has developed his own unique flair for Italian cuisine. As Executive Chef for Barilla Australia, Andrea hosts regular hands-on cooking classes at Casa Barilla in Annandale, Sydney, as well as showcasing his talents at Food Shows and MasterClasses across the country.