A fresh twist on classic ingredients.
- TOTAL FAT
- TOTAL CARBOHYDRATES
Ingredients for 2 people:
- 160g Barilla Fusilli
- 100g Barilla Bolognese sauce
- 100g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 100g green beans, sliced lengthwise
- 100g asparagus, sliced lengthwise
- 20ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Optional: the yolk of 1 boiled egg
- Rock salt, for pasta water
- Salt and black pepper (to taste)
Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Once boiling cook the Fusilli according to the pack instructions.
PREP THE SAUCE
Blanch the cauliflower in boiling water until soft. Drain and blend with Bolognese sauce, adding a little of the cooking water if necessary. In the same water blanch the green beans and the asparagus, cut lengthwise. Cool down in water and ice. Set aside.
COMBINE AND SERVE
Drain the pasta and toss through the cauliflower and Bolognese sauce. Add the green beans and asparagus.
Boil an egg, then scoop out egg yolk and crumble over the top.