WARM FUSILLI SALAD
WITH CHERRY TOMATOES & RICOTTA SAUCE
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
A delicious vegetarian meal the whole family will love.
Ingredients for 6 people
- 500g Barilla Fusilli
- ½ jar Barilla Ricotta sauce
- ½ bunch basil leaves, washed and torn
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 200g cherry tomatoes, washed and quartered
- 1 celery stick, thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls rocket, washed
- 100g Pecorino, grated
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Rock salt, for pasta water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1 TO START
Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Once boiling add rock salt, we recommend 7 grams of rock salt per litre of water. Drop the Fusilli into the boiling water and cook as per the instructions on the box.
2 MAKE THE SAUCE
Place oil, basil, spring onion, cherry tomatoes and celery in a bowl and season to taste. Once the pasta is cooked, drain and toss into the bowl with the vegetables.
3 ADD SAUCE TO THE PASTA
Add the Ricotta sauce, rocket and Pecorino. Stir well to combine and allow the pasta to absorb all the juices.
4 SERVEServe immediately.