A delicious vegetarian meal the whole family will love.
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
Ingredients for 6 people
- 500g Barilla Fusilli
- ½ jar Barilla Ricotta sauce
- ½ bunch basil leaves, washed and torn
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 200g cherry tomatoes, washed and quartered
- 1 celery stick, thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls rocket, washed
- 100g Pecorino, grated
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Rock salt, for pasta water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Once boiling add rock salt, we recommend 7 grams of rock salt per litre of water. Drop the Fusilli into the boiling water and cook as per the instructions on the box.
MAKE THE SAUCE
Place oil, basil, spring onion, cherry tomatoes and celery in a bowl and season to taste. Once the pasta is cooked, drain and toss into the bowl with the vegetables.
ADD SAUCE TO THE PASTA
Add the Ricotta sauce, rocket and Pecorino. Stir well to combine and allow the pasta to absorb all the juices.