It only takes 11 minutes to show you care for someone with this delicious recipe for Fusilli with swordfish and Napoletana sauce.
Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
Ingredients for 4 people
- 350g Barilla Fusilli
- 1 jar Barilla Napoletana sauce
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 300g fresh swordfish, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 glass white wine
- 60g black olives, pitted and halved
- 25g capers
- 3 tsp pine nuts
- 10 leaves fresh mint, finely sliced
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Rock salt, for pasta water
Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Once boiling add rock salt, we recommend 7 grams of rock salt per litre of water. Cook the Fusilli according to the instructions on the box. Two minutes before time suggested, drain and set aside.
PREPARE THE SAUCE
In a large fry pan, gently cook the onion and garlic in a little oil. Sauté the swordfish, add capers, olives and salt. Add the white wine. Remove the fish from the heat and keep on the side.
COMBINE AND SERVE
Add the Barilla Napoletana sauce and bring to a simmer. Toss the pasta with the sauce, add the swordfish and mint. Cook for a further minute. Remove from the heat, serve with pine seeds and a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive oil.