- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
Ingredients 6 Number of Servings
Ingredients for 6 serves
- 500g Penne Rigate
- 1 jar Barilla Napoletana sauce
- 550g lamb sausages, skin removed
- 200g fresh ricotta
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 heads of broccoli, cut into florets
- 80g Parmigiano Reggiano, freshly grated
- 80ml Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Rock salt, for pasta water
- Salt and pepper, to taste
COOK THE PASTABring plenty of salted water to the boil. Once the water is boiling, add the Penne Rigate to the pot and cook according to instructions on the pack. After 5 minutes, add the broccoli florets to the water. Drain the pasta 3 minutes before instructions on the pack.
PREP THE SAUCE
Break the sausage meat up and sauté in a fry pan with a little oil, the rosemary, and garlic. Cook for 5 minutes.
COMBINE THE PASTA AND SAUCE
Combine the cooked pasta and broccoli with the Napoletana sauce, tossed with ricotta and half of the Parmigiano Reggiano.
BAKEPlace in a large ovenproof dish, sprinkle with Parmigiano Reggiano cheese and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°C for 15 minutes. Serve immediately.