- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
Ingredients 2 Number of Servings
Ingredients for 2 people
- 160g Barilla Penne
- 30g pitted olives
- 100g grilled chicken breast, cut in cubes
- 40g corn kernels
- 50g celery, thinly sliced
- 20g orange peel, thinly sliced
- 30g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- Rock salt, for pasta water
COOK THE PASTABring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Add the Penne and cook according to pack instructions. When cooked al dente, drain and drizzle olive oil over the pasta. Allow it to cool until room temperature.
COMBINEOnce the pasta is at room temperature, add the chicken, corn, olives, orange peel and celery.
SEASON AND SERVEMix well and season with salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice.