- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- 8 medium green prawns, shelled and de-veined
- 1 jar Barilla Pesto Genovese
- 1 lime, juiced
- 6 truss tomatoes, cut in half and insides scooped out
- 80ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper
- 150g Barilla Risoni
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut in 0.5cm cubes
½ fresh red chilli, sliced
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
TO STARTBring a large saucepan of water to the boil. Once boiling add salt. We recommend 7 grams per litre of water. Cook the Risoni until al dente, following the instructions on the box. Drain the pasta, drizzle with a little olive oil and leave to cool down slightly.
PREPARE THE DRESSINGPrepare the dressing by combining the Barilla Pesto Genovese with lime juice and pepper, and mix well. Toss the Risoni with capsicum, chilli and half of the Pesto dressing.
COOK THE PRAWNSSaute the prawns. Cook for 2 minutes each side, seasoning with salt.
COMBINE AND SERVEStuff the hollow tomatoes with the Risoni salad. Plate together with the cooked prawns and finish with a drizzle of the remaining Pesto dressing.