BARILLA GLUTEN FREE ELBOWS
WITH SPICY SALAMI, PECORINO, ASPARAGUS AND SUNDRIED TOMATO PESTO
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- Gluten Free
Who knew there was Gluten Free pasta that tastes just like real pasta? Try Barilla's delicious Gluten Free elbows in this simple, tasty dish.
- 375g Barilla Gluten Free Elbows
- 1 jar Barilla Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 1 bunch of asparagus, 0.5cm thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 60g 'Nduja or spicy salami
- 40g Pecorino Romano, grated
- 10 leaves of fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Rock salt
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
1 TO STARTBring a large pot of water to the boil and add rock salt.
2 COOK THE MEAT AND VEGETABLESHeat the oil in a large fry pan, add the spring onions and cook for 2 minutes, then add the asparagus and cook for a further 2 minutes, then add the spicy salami.
3 COOK THE PASTADrop the Gluten Free Elbows pasta into the water and stir. Cook according to the instructions on the pack.
4 COMBINE AND SERVE
Drain the pasta one minute before the suggested cooking time and toss in with all the ingredients for another minute. Remove from the heat and add the Barilla Sundried Tomato Pesto, cheese and parsley. Stir to combine and serve with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive oil.