BARILLA GLUTEN FREE SPAGHETTI
WITH SEA BREAM AND BASILICO SAUCE
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- Gluten Free
Who knew there was Gluten Free pasta that tastes just like real pasta? Try Barilla's delicious Gluten Free spaghetti in this tasty seafood dish.
- 350g Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 1 jar Barilla Basilico Sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 sea bream fillets, skin and bones removed, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of capers
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup of dry white wine
- 10 parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Rock salt
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
1 TO STARTBring a large pot of water to the boil and add rock salt.
2 SAUTE THE VEGETABLESIn a large fry pan, gently heat the oil and, when hot, add the spring onions and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then add the capers and cherry tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3 ADD THE FISHAdd the sea bream and cook for 1 minute, then add the wine and allow it to evaporate.
4 ADD THE BASILICO SAUCEAdd the Barilla Basilico pasta sauce and bring to a gentle simmer.
5 COOK THE PASTADrop the Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti into the water and stir. Cook according to the instructions on the pack.
6 COMBINE AND SERVEDrain the pasta one minute before the suggested cooking time and toss in with the sauce for a further minute to finish cooking. Add chopped fresh parsley and serve with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive oil.