- Gluten Free
Who knew there was Gluten Free pasta that tastes just like real pasta? Try Barilla's delicious Gluten Free spaghetti in this tasty seafood dish.
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
Ingredients for 4 people
- 350g Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 1 jar Barilla Basilico Sauce
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 sea bream fillets, skin and bones removed, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of capers
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup of dry white wine
- 10 parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Rock salt
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
TO STARTBring a large pot of water to the boil and add rock salt.
SAUTE THE VEGETABLESIn a large fry pan, gently heat the oil and, when hot, add the spring onions and garlic and cook for 2-3 minutes. Then add the capers and cherry tomatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
ADD THE FISHAdd the sea bream and cook for 1 minute, then add the wine and allow it to evaporate.
ADD THE BASILICO SAUCEAdd the Barilla Basilico pasta sauce and bring to a gentle simmer.
COOK THE PASTADrop the Barilla Gluten Free Spaghetti into the water and stir. Cook according to the instructions on the pack.
COMBINE AND SERVEDrain the pasta one minute before the suggested cooking time and toss in with the sauce for a further minute to finish cooking. Add chopped fresh parsley and serve with a drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive oil.