This is a delicious dish that is simple and quick to prepare.
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
Ingredients for 4 people
- 350g Barilla Orecchiette
- 1 jar Barilla Olive sauce
- ½ onion, roughly chopped
- 10 leaves of fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 2 Italian sausages, cut into 2cm pieces
- 8 tinned artichoke pieces, cut into quarters
- 70mls white wine
- 50gr Grana Padano, grated
- 70mls Extra Virgin olive oil
- Rock salt
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
Bring plenty of water to the boil in a large saucepan. Once boiling, add rock salt. We recommend 7 grams per litre of water.
COOK THE PASTADrop the Orecchiette into the water and stir. Cook according to the instructions on the pack.
COOK THE SAUSAGE
In a large fry pan gently heat oil. Once hot, add onions and cook on a gentle heat until almost caramelised, then add sausage and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add artichokes and wine and allow it to evaporate. Add the Olive sauce and simmer for 1 minute.
DRAIN AND MIXDrain pasta 1 minute before the suggested time. Toss it in with the sauce for the final minute. Add the Grana Padano and parsley, serve with a drizzle of oil.