- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- 250g Barilla Egg Tagliatelle
- 1 jar Barilla Basilico sauce
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 160g Prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch green asparagus, finely sliced - the tips cut into batons for garnishing
- 150g roasted capsicum, peeled, seeds removed and thinly sliced
- 60ml Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 60g Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Rock salt, for pasta water
In a large pot, bring plenty of water to the boil. Once boiling, add rock salt, we recommend 7g of salt per litre of water.
Heat some Extra Virgin Olive oil in a fry pan over medium heat, add the shallots and Prosciutto and saute until golden.
ADD THE VEGETABLES
Add the asparagus, season to taste and cook for 2 minutes, then keep aside.
COOK THE PASTA
Drop the Barilla Tagliatelle in the water and stir after 2 minutes.
Drain the pasta one minute before the suggested time. Toss pasta into the fry pan with the Prosciutto and capsicum. Add Parmigiano and finish with olive oil.
Using a ladle and tongs, swirl the pasta into a nest shape in the ladle, then transfer onto a plate. Top the nest with asparagus tips and a drizzle of olive oil.