This dish is a breeze to prepare; you can have this on the table in under 15 minutes. The best part is the whole family will love it!
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- 1 340g bag of Barilla Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1 190g jar of Barilla Pesto Genovese
- 10 sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 50g shaved Grana Padano or Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Rock salt, for pasta water
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
TO STARTBring a large pot of water to the boil and add salt.
COOK THE PASTAAdd the tortellini to the salted boiling water and cook according to the instructions on the pack.
MIX IN THE PESTODrain the tortellini 2 minutes before the suggested time and place it in to a mixing bowl. Stir through the Pesto Genovese together with a little cooking water to allow the Tortellini and Pesto Genovese to bind together, then add the sundried tomatoes.
COMBINE & SERVE
Season with salt and pepper.