BARILLA THREE CHEESE TORTELLINI
WITH PESTO GENOVESE, SUNDRIED TOMATOES AND SHAVED PARMESAN
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
This dish is a breeze to prepare; you can have this on the table in under 15 minutes. The best part is the whole family will love it!
- 1 340g bag of Barilla Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1 190g jar of Barilla Pesto Genovese
- 10 sundried tomatoes, sliced
- 50g shaved Grana Padano or Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- Extra Virgin Olive oil
- Rock salt, for pasta water
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
1 TO STARTBring a large pot of water to the boil and add salt.
2 COOK THE PASTAAdd the tortellini to the salted boiling water and cook according to the instructions on the pack.
3 MIX IN THE PESTODrain the tortellini 2 minutes before the suggested time and place it in to a mixing bowl. Stir through the Pesto Genovese together with a little cooking water to allow the Tortellini and Pesto Genovese to bind together, then add the sundried tomatoes.
4 COMBINE & SERVE
Season with salt and pepper.