- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- 500gr Barilla Orecchiette
- 4 tbs Extra Virgin Olive oil
- ¼ bunch basil leaves, washed, torn
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 celery stick, thinly sliced
- 2 handfuls rocket, washed
- 100gr salted ricotta, grated
- Extra virgin olive oil, to serve
- Salt and pepper
- Rock salt, for cooking water
Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Once boiling add salt. We recommend 7 grams per litre of water.
COOK THE PASTA
Drop the Orecchiette into the water, stir and cook according to the instructions on the box.
SEASON THE VEGETABLESIn a bowl, place the Extra Virgin Olive oil, basil, spring onion, cherry tomatoes, celery, and season to taste.
DRAIN THE PASTAOnce the pasta is cooked, drain and toss into the bowl with the vegetable mixture.
COMBINE AND SERVEAllow the pasta to absorb all juices, then add rocket and salted ricotta. Stir well to combine and serve immediately.