- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
- 1 jar Barilla Pesto Genovese
- ½ loaf Italian bread
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 50ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ fresh chilli
- 200g smoked salmon, slices
- ½ jar pickled pearl onions, cut in half
- 1 sprig dill
- Salt and pepper, to taste
TO STARTCut the bread into 8 slices and lightly grill.
PREPARE THE TOMATOESMix the tomato quarters in a bowl with olive oil, salt and fresh chilli.
SPREAD THE PESTOSpread the grilled bread with Pesto Genovese. Then top with cherry tomatoes and smoked salmon, finish with the pearl onions and garnish with dill.