- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 x 180g salmon fillets, skin off
- ½ jar Barilla Pesto Genovese
- 1 lime, juiced
- 40ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 60g Italian or Panko breadcrumbs
- 30g honey
- 1 zucchini, seeds removed and cut into 4cm batons
- 50g continental beans, blanched
- 50g green vegetables in season (such as broccolini, pak choy, asparagus)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- ½ fresh chilli, sliced
- Salt and pepper
TO STARTPreheat the oven to 180 C.
PREPARE THE CRUSTPrepare the dressing by combining the Barilla Pesto Genovese with lime juice and pepper. In a bowl, mix the breadcrumbs and half the Pesto dressing.
COOK THE FISHIn a fry- pan, heat the Extra Virgin olive oil and cook the fish for 2 minutes on each side. Season to taste. Remove the fish from pan and place on the oven tray, brush the salmon with honey and top with the Pesto breadcrumb mixture, forming a crust. Finish cooking in the oven for 5 minutes.
COOK THE VEGETABLESUsing the same fry pan, add the chili and garlic and cook the zucchini, beans and greens for 2 minutes, seasoning with salt and pepper.
SERVEServe the fish on a bed of green vegetables and finish with some Pesto Genovese dressing.