- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
Ingredients for 6 people
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 jar Barilla Basil & Rocket Pesto
- 6 (about 150g each) French trimmed pork cutlets
- Olive oil spray
- 2 x 250g punnets cherry truss tomatoes
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed,
- 1 large zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 80g pancetta, thinly sliced
- 1 baby fennel, fronds reserved
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 125g créme fraiche
Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced. Combine the garlic and 3 tablespoons of Pesto in a large bowl. Add pork cutlets and coat well. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray lightly with oil. Add the pork cutlets and cook, for 1-2 minutes each side until lightly golden. Transfer the pork to a large roasting pan.
PREPARE THE TRAY
Add tomatoes, broccolini and zucchini to the roasting pan. Scrunch up pieces of pancetta and add to pan. Spray with olive oil and season. Roast for 30-35 minutes or until the pork is cooked through and vegetables are lightly golden.
Meanwhile, very thinly slice or shave the fennel. Place in a bowl with the fronds, lemon juice and sugar. Mix well set aside. Soften the creme fraiche in a separate bowl. Fold through remaining pesto, creating a swirl.
SERVEServe the pork and vegetables with the Pesto créme fraiche and fennel side salad.