AND VEGETABLE TRAY BAKE
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
Ingredients for 6 people
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 jar Barilla Basil & Rocket Pesto
- 6 (about 150g each) French trimmed pork cutlets
- Olive oil spray
- 2 x 250g punnets cherry truss tomatoes
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed,
- 1 large zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 80g pancetta, thinly sliced
- 1 baby fennel, fronds reserved
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 125g créme fraiche
1 TO START
Preheat oven to 180°C/160°C fan forced. Combine the garlic and 3 tablespoons of Pesto in a large bowl. Add pork cutlets and coat well. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray lightly with oil. Add the pork cutlets and cook, for 1-2 minutes each side until lightly golden. Transfer the pork to a large roasting pan.
2 PREPARE THE TRAY
Add tomatoes, broccolini and zucchini to the roasting pan. Scrunch up pieces of pancetta and add to pan. Spray with olive oil and season. Roast for 30-35 minutes or until the pork is cooked through and vegetables are lightly golden.
3 SIDE DISH
Meanwhile, very thinly slice or shave the fennel. Place in a bowl with the fronds, lemon juice and sugar. Mix well set aside. Soften the creme fraiche in a separate bowl. Fold through remaining pesto, creating a swirl.
4 SERVEServe the pork and vegetables with the Pesto créme fraiche and fennel side salad.