- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrates
Ingredients for 4 people
- 2 pre-cooked pizza bases
- 1 jar Barilla Sundried Tomato Pesto
- 90g Parmigiano Reggiano
- 150g spicy Italian salami
- 200g button mushroom, cut in quarters
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 50ml Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 300g Mozzarella, grated
- 10 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp Pine nuts, toasted
- Salt and pepper, to taste
TO STARTPreheat the oven to 250°C with the oven tray in.
COOK THE MUSHROOMSCook the mushroom over high heat in a fry pan with olive oil and garlic, season as required.
TOP THE PIZZASpread the pizza bases with the Sundried Tomato Pesto, topping with mushrooms, salami and the mozzarella cheese.
BAKE AND SERVECook on the oven tray for 10 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the pizza base is crispy. Finish with pine nuts and fresh basil leaves, then serve.