Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
Ingredients for 4 people
- 340g Barilla Spaghetti No.5
- 1 jar Barilla Pesto Genovese
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Basil and toasted pine nuts, to garnish
- A pinch of salt and sugar
- Rock salt, for pasta water
Halve the tomatoes and cook in a pan with basil, a pinch of salt and olive oil.
COOK THE PASTA
Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the Spaghetti according to the instructions on the pack. Once cooked al dente, drain and set aside some pasta water.
COMBINE AND SERVE
Toss the pasta in the pan together with the tomatoes and turn off the stove. Then, add the Pesto and toss together with some of the reserved cooking water, to emulsify the sauce. Serve with fresh basil.