Umami mushrooms with creamy, cheesy goodness - need we say more? This Barilla Lasagne with Mushroom Sauce features a delicious combination of ricotta, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and mozzarella cheese for a perfectly cozy vegetarian meal.
Ingredients 5 Number of Servings
1 box Barilla Lasagne pasta
1 454g ricotta cheese
½ Cup Parmigiano-Reggiano Cheese, grated
2 jars your favourite mushroom sauce
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Salt and black pepper
- In a 13"x9" lasagne dish, pour in one ladle of sauce.
- Top with one layer of Barilla Lasagne pasta.
- Top with more sauce and ¼ of the ricotta.
- Repeat for 4 layers.
- Cook lasagne at 375°F for 30 minutes.
- Let lasagne stand for 5 minutes before serving.