Ingredients 8 Number of Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Orzo
- 240 g Rio Mare solid light tuna in olive oil, drained
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 can cannellini beans (or white kidney beans), drained
- 2 pints grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped thin
- 3 tbsp Italian parsley, chopped
Cook pasta 1 minute short of the recommended cook time. Drain and toss with 2 tbsp olive oil and spread thin on a sheet pan and let cool down.
Meanwhile, whisk remaining 4 tbsp of olive oil with red wine vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir in beans, tomatoes, onion, ½ the parsley, ½ the Rio Mare tuna and the cold Barilla Orzo. Mix well.
Top with remaining tuna and parsley before serving.