- Sea Food
Shrimp, avocado and goat cheese? These are a few of our favourite things, and they go perfectly with Barilla Orzo in this delicious pasta salad recipe. Add in some grape tomatoes and artichokes, and you’ve got your new favourite spring or summer dish.
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients 8 Number of Servings
Ingredients for 8 people
1 box Barilla Orzo
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 pound small cooked shrimp, peeled
- 2 6-ounce jars marinated quartered artichokes
- 2 avocadoes, diced
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 6 ounces fresh goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and place on a sheet tray and toss with olive oil to cool.
- In large mixing bowl, combine pasta, shrimp, tomatoes, artichokes and their juice; toss well to combine.
- Fold in avocadoes, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with cheese and parsley.