Barilla® Spaghettini with Mushrooms & Parmesan Cheese
- 1 box Barilla Spaghettini
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 1 Garlic Clove, chopped
- ½ lb. Shitake Mushrooms
- ¼ cup, White wine
- Salt and White pepper to taste
- ½ cup Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1 tbsp. Chopped Parsley
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Meanwhile, in a large skillet gently cook the garlic in olive oil for 1-2 minute over medium heat until fragrant.
- Add the mushrooms and increase the heat to high, season with salt and pepper. Cook until lightly browned approximately 5 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according the the directions. Drain and combine with mushrooms in skillet
- Remove the skillet from the heat, then add the cheese and parsley, stir to combine