Barilla® Collezione Tagliatelle with Spring Vegetables
Barilla Tagliatelle pasta with Spring Vegetables
Ingredients 6 Number of Servings
1 box Barilla Tagliatelle Pasta or Barilla Pappardelle Pasta
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 small onion, diced
1 carrot, sliced thin
220 g asparagus, sliced thin
1/2 cup dry white wine
6 basil leaves, torn
1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet sautee all vegetables in the olive oil for 2-3 minutes or until slightly wilted.
- Add wine and reduce until almost dry. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta, reserving 1 cup of the cooking water.
- Combine the pasta and sauce and then add small amounts of the cooking water to form a creamy sauce.
- Remove skillet from the heat and fold in basil and cheese before serving.