- 6.0 g
- Total Fat
- 8.0 g
Ingredients for 8 people
1 box Barilla® Capellini Pasta
2 Cloves Garlic Peeled
1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Teaspoon Red Chili Pepper Flakes
2 Pints Cherry Tomatoes Halved
5 Leaves Fresh Basil
1/2 Cup Romano Cheese Grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta as per the instructions on the packing.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add peeled garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and tear the basil into small pieces. Add the to the skillet. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and discard garlic cloves.
- Toss pasta in the sauce.
- Garnish with freshly grated Romano cheese