Ingredients 4 Number of Servings
1 box Barilla spaghetti
2 tbsp. capers in salt soaked in hot water with salt for 30 minutes
6 tbsp. EVOO
3 oz. Kalamata olives
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tbsp. Italian parsley, chopped
1 medium, deseeded chopped chili pepper
1 28 oz. can peeled tomatoes
6 anchovy fillets
Salt and pepper
In a medium size pan, sauté garlic in oil until light golden.
Add capers, chili pepper and olives and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add anchovies.
- Stir in the tomatoes, smash with a wooden spoon in the pan and cook for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, cook pasta according to directions on the box.
- Mix and cook the tomatoes for 2 more minutes, adjust with salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and add to the sauce. Toss for 1 minute.
- Serve with chopped parsley sprinkled on top.